Partner Solutions Architect
commercetools is looking for an experienced and motivated strong technical leader to coach, grow, and lead our developer community. You will help develop the industry’s best developers and solutions architects by enabling and coaching them on delivery best practices for our next generation commerce platform.
In this role, you will need to be technically capable as well as effective in shaping the solution delivery practices across a broad range of partners. You must enjoy learning and introducing new technology in order to help colleagues and partners embrace and adopt new technology. You will help partners ramp-up on commercetools as well as fostering and building an engaged developer community. You will support and be supported by sales, marketing, and our expert services team.
As the right candidate, you will have past experience as a commerce Solutions Architect and working on enterprise commerce platforms and projects. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As part of the sales and partner team, formulate and execute a partner success strategy to exceed measurable objectives related to partner development and solution delivery
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the commercetools partner community
- Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
- Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, partners and commercetools
- Travel 50%
- 7+ years design/implementation/consulting experience on enterprise commerce platforms
- 3+ years relevant experience in technology/software sales or consulting
- Current knowledge of cloud-based integration tools and methodologies
- Experience working with or creating end user or developer communities
- Knowledge of core Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform technologies
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 100% coverage of the employees health care, vision and dental insurance
- Company contribution towards dependent coverage
- 401k (retirement savings)
- Maternity/paternity leave
- PTO and Company Holidays
- Some pre-tax benefits through the PEO
- Great team of highly qualified and motivated team members who work with a mutual respect and appreciation, take responsibility and evolve together
- Work on and with Open Source Software
- Joint decisions regarding tools and approaches
- New technologies (Java 8, asynchronous IO, reactive architectures, microservices, etc.)
AND THERE’S MORE:
- You will be involved in challenging and meaningful projects in a company with over 10 years of history
- You will be working with one of the technology leaders in the growing e-commerce business
- There's long-term and strategic stability by being a 100% subsidiary of REWE Digital (part of the REWE Group)
- We are a growing, international company with offices in Berlin, Munich, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Durham
- Modern workplaces and technology (e.g. MacBooks) in bright offices (open-plan spaces as well as conference rooms and smaller rooms for quiet times)
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Collegial, open working atmosphere where your creativity and new ideas are encouraged
- Healthy feedback and error culture and a climate of mutual appreciation and respect.
- Free water, coffee, tea, snacks
- Do you have a dog? We're a dog friendly office.
Commercetools is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At commercetools, we hope to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people choose to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing modern principles to ecommerce through both technology and company culture. We know success comes from the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!